- Category: Uncategorised
- Published on Thursday, 10 October 2013 12:26
- Written by Katerina
- Hits: 15924
THE CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS IN NORTH AMERICA
1435 Sandford Fleming Ave, Suite 205
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of members of the Chartered Institute of Transport and Logistics in North America (the “Institute”) will be held at the Sheraton Ottawa Hotel, 150 Albert Street, Ottawa, Ontario, K1P 5G2 on
Monday, November 18, 2013 at 5:00pm for the following purposes:
1. To consider the annual report to members, together with the financial statements of the Institute for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2013, and the report of the auditor thereon.
2. To appoint an auditor for the ensuing year and to authorize the directors to fix their remuneration.
3. To elect the directors of the Institute.
4. To transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting.
DATED at Ottawa, Canada, as of 8 October 2013 BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
David Hinks FCILT
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FOR THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Annual General Meeting for CILTNA is scheduled for Monday, November 18, 2013. This is a call for nominations for the Board of Directors of the Institute.
The Board of Directors consists of a minimum of fifteen (15) and a maximum of nineteen (19) members elected as directors for a term of one (1) year.
Candidates for election to the Board of Directors shall be nominatied by at least two (2) members in good standing. Nominations shall be submitted to the nominating committee of the Board of Directors in advance of the annual general meeting.
Special notice to present Chapter Chairs:
- You will now need to be duly nominated and elected at the AGM
- Please submit your nomination form with the approved two signatures
- The current by-law, prohibiting Chapter Chairs from being elected to the Board, will be changed at the AGM to appy retroactively.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO: