Join CILTNA Today
Why Join CILTNA?
The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport in North America is the North American division of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT), based in the UK but active around the world. As a “global” transportation and logistics institute, CILT has branches in over 30 countries and over 34,000 members.
In North America, CILTNA members can be found in both Canada and the U.S. CILTNA is headquartered in Ottawa, with regional chapters at present in Vancouver, Edmonton, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal and Halifax.
Being a member of CILTNA is to be recognized and accredited as a professional in the field of transportation and logistics. Membership carries with it post nominal letters based on one’s education and experience in the field of transportation and logistics.
Key benefits of CILTNA membership include:
- Networking opportunities with professionals across the industry, including government policy-makers, shippers, carriers, operations specialist, consultants and academics
- Access to CILT’s online resources and global reach, including opportunities to attend CILT-sponsored conferences across the world
- Invitations to regular luncheons, seminars and workshops at the chapter level
- Discounted pricing on two annual CILTNA conferences, focused on topical issues related to national and international transportation and logistics
- Post-nominal letters for your professional profile, illustrating a professional status that will be recognized wherever you go and wherever you work (more information below).
The association is open to all those interested in the transport of passengers, movement of freight and management of North American domestic and international supply chains, from students to the most senior CEO.
Please remember when submitting your Membership Application Form, you must include the following:
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- Application form must also include one (1) Professional Reference