Date - Mar 8, 2022
12:30 pm EST - 1:45 pm EST
Join us on March 8, 2022 at 12:30 pm ET/11:30 am CT/ 10:30 am MT/9:30 am PT for “Disruption, Response and Recovery: The BC Ports Supply Chain“ a webinar hosted by the Pacific Chapter, Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport North America (CILTNA). The west coast port community has faced converging challenges over the past many months of the container shipping crisis, the effects of COVID, and the more recent flooding catastrophe in the Interior and the Fraser Valley. These have had severe negative impacts on the international supply chains and on the entire Canadian economy. The Pacific Chapter, CILTNA, has assembled the key players in the container supply chain, from Asian origin to final Canadian destinations to talk about how each has responded to these multiple shocks to their operations.
- Vancouver Fraser Port Authority – Vancouver Fraser Port Authority – Peter Xotta, Vice President, Operations and Supply Chain
- Chamber of Shipping of BC – Robert Lewis-Manning, President
- DP World – Michael Bentley, Director, Business Planning & Development
- BC Trucking Association – Dave Earle, President
- CIFFA – Bruce Rodgers, Executive Director
- CP – Jeff Edwards, VP Market Strategy and Demand Management
Moderator: Martin Crilly
Bookings are closed for this event.