28 November 2022|
Top issues in Canadian transportation 2020 – 2021+|
1. Digital data exchange a. effects of large increases in speed, accuracy, and accountability of...
Read More → 2 Technology-based change
1. Supply chain recovery priorities a. Decision rules used by Canadian Transportation Agency when...
Read More → 3 Regulatory governance
1. International trading patterns. a. Effect of emerging trend of manufacturing shift from China to...
Read More → 4 Managing demand, and the effects of demand
1. International trading patterns. a. Effect of emerging trend towards increased Atlantic traffic cf....
Read More → 5 Funding, financing, investments, and infrastructure
1. New relationship models among supply chain partners to deal with disruptions (see also 6.4, 6.5, 7.1, ...
Read More → 6 Design of supply chains
1. Relations with Indigenous groups a. Understanding costs and benefits of transportation projects from...
Read More → 7 Relationships with the non-transportation world
A1 Indigenous land and major infrastructure projects a. Reconciling historical assumption that consultation...
Read More → Meta issue A: Reviewing fundamental planning assumptions
B1 Training and education for transportation systems of the future B2 Making transportation an attractive...
Read More → Meta issue B: Increasing the talent pool
15 November 2022|
Board of directors|
Alan is a member of the CILTNA National Board, based out of the Greater Toronto – Hamilton area. Originally...
Read More → Alan Cooke, CMILT
Andrew is Chair of CILTNA’s United States Chapter and a member of the National Board. He has over 30...
Read More → Andrew Young, CMILT
The Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport in North America
Institut agréé de la logistique et des transports – Amerique du Nord
PO Box 45539 Chapman Mills
Ottawa, Ontario, K2J 5N1
to stay up to date on the latest news and events
Thank you for signing up!